Intuition is the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning. I believe that the heightening of intuition is the next step in the evolution process of the human mind. This will sound conceited in every way, shape, and form, but I assure you, I am unable to feel conceit because I choose to take a more objective outlook on life. I know that there are those of you out there who have felt as if you are different from the masses, that there is something that sets you apart from the general population. There are those of you out there that feel that there is something that we are missing, something great and profound. If you feel as if you are one of these people, do you feel as if you have a great understanding of people? Do your intuitions, whether conscious or subconscious, allow you to have greater control over each and every situation you encounter? Are you able to put yourself into other peoples shoes, and actually see life as they see it? It might sound crazy to some of you, but it might make complete sense to others. The thing is, I believe that those of you who can relate to the things mentioned above are the more mentally evolved.
We have all but put a halt to the process of evolution with the practice of modern medicine, lowering of standards in schools. They just changed the grade point scale in Fairfax County Virginia, the highest income county per capita, to a 10 point scale. It's almost as if they are just creating a greater pool of those "qualified" by degrees to enter the workforce, in order to play the game as it's been played for centuries. Do any of you feel like since time is linear, and every moment is gone after it happens, and evolution is advancement over time, then shouldn't our schools be getting harder and harder to be able to keep up with the human mind? I think that because there has been nothing to weed out those who are not as "fit", meaning un-evolved, and therefore they have been allowed to reproduce and pass on their "obsolete" genes on down the generations. We live in a society where we are forcing stagnation.
We have been raised to stand in the moment and look towards the past, when really we should be moving forward every moment, with anticipation with the "who knows?" of what the future holds. We elect government officials to uphold the laws that date back to the founding of our country, but to what purpose? Isn't the purpose to become more advanced as a civilization? Isn't that how the world works, naturally? But the problem is, we are more advanced. I feel there are more and more of you out there, more of the evolved, more of the dominant. We have great technology these days, invented by very brilliant people who are trying to improve the quality of life. The only problem is, these technologies are being utilized by the "sheeple", the un-evolved, the ones who are only surviving by playing the game and taking their vitamins. It's stagnation, and it will end if we, the evolved, can come together and work towards peace and harmony.
We are revolutionaries in our own time. Those of you who feel you can relate to any of this, do you ever feel depressed? I have a reason for that feeling. It's the bullshit the world has turned into, and your ability to see past it. You are not free. I am not free. No one is free. The bullshit shackles us down, binds us to the menial, and outright rejects anything but the maintaining of the "status quo". Depression is rampant in the baby boomers. My father suffers from depression. The baby boomers were also revolutionaries. The 60's-80's were a time of great cultural revolution. The hippies and free spirits were on to something. They were trying to create a more peaceful society, because, I believe, peace is the only working solution to the question of "what will happen next?" These baby boomers, however, failed, and were forced to play the game because they could not gain a large enough following to follow through with peace. They were bogged down by the world, and became depressed, and turned to other things for happiness, and lost their drive to change.
Freedom is independence. Independence was thrown out the door by Hobbes, Locke, and Rousseau, who believed that people do things out of fear and hatred and naivete, and we therefore need protection from ourselves in the form of government. This is called the social contract. I believe we, and truly I believe that I, can live both independently and harmoniously in congruence. We just need to realize that we are above these mal-feelings for one another. We are all human, whether intelligent, slow, simple, complex, there is something beautiful within each and every one of us. That is how I am able to love all. The intuition that beauty and life coincide. We have been living in the shadow of our forefathers, but what is the history of the world but a series of forefathers? These forefathers are the ones who were the more evolved at the times, the ones who could see past all the trifles and create a "new world order".
I believe there are more of us today. We are the future, and the future can be amazing if we are the ones who take the reigns. I challenge you to stop sifting through the bullshit and start learning about yourself. Once you know yourself, then you have complete control over your emotions, and you are able to maintain peace in your own life. For those of you who don't feel as if you're "evolved", I apologize, but there is nothing wrong with you. You are still beautiful because you are human, and you can still sift through the bullshit. You just haven't gained that intuition that really makes peace the only viable option. I challenge you to realize that Time only moves forward, so you need to stop living in the past, but don't concern yourself with what will happen in the future, because you have no idea, but don't consume yourself in the moment either, because once it passes, it's gone. Just move forward. I feel like there was a lot more I wanted to say when I originally started writing this, but there will be more as I become more enlightened, haha. I love you all and wish you peace and harmony.
-Ben Street
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment